Friday, 13 January 2017

New year, new blog

Hi everyone!

If you've somehow stumbled upon this humble blog, welcome! My name is Miranda. I 'm a 30-year-old wife and mother of two amazing children, ages 5 and 1, and I live in the beautiful Manitoba prairies. 

I've always been a writer. I work from home as a freelance journalist, and I've been writing creatively for just under 20 years. Okay, that makes me feel old! 

I'm passionate about my children (all children, really), my family, writing (of course), parenting, mental health and cooking! But what I'm most passionate about is my faith. I was raised Roman Catholic but fell away from the church in my early twenties. God constantly called me home, though, and I finally accepted his invitation to my rightful place in His arms, in the Church His Son started more than 2,000 years ago.

Being a Catholic in a small town in the Canadian prairies can be lonely. Please, join me as we walk our faith together -- no matter who you are or where you're from! My blog will focus mainly on living authentically our Catholic faith and the joys of being a wife, mother and woman in this sometimes crazy, sometimes scary but always beautiful world we live in today.

I'm so glad you're on this journey with me. May God bless and keep you, and may our Holy Mother intercede for us and keep us under her tender protection.  

We'll talk soon,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment